TWO fire crews were called out to an incident at a property in Chester.

Firefighters attended the scene in Tomkinson Street on Saturday (April 13) at about 3.50pm.

A spokesperson for Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "A fire in a bedroom was put out by firefighters using a hose reel jet and a dry powder extinguisher.

"The crews used a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots and removed a section of floorboards to prevent fire spread.

"The cause of the fire is believed to be electrical."