PROPOSED PERMIT PARKING PLACE - LOWER ROADNotice ID: WAT0652705
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW PROPOSED PERMIT PARKING PLACE - LOWER ROAD
SERVICE ROAD (NOS. 72 TO 94) - ZONE (LR) THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION)
(AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46,47,124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The general effect of the orders would be to Introduce a permit holders parking place in the service road fronting Nos. 72 to 94 Lower Road. The proposed time of operation is at any time, Monday to Sunday. Permit eligibility for (LR) Permits would be restricted to Nos. 72 to 94 Lower Road.
3. Permits if required would cost the following per household: 1st vehicle £75, 2nd vehicle £110, 3rd vehicle £145, 4th and subsequent vehicles £185 each. Visitor permits would cost £18.50 per quantity of ten, 50% discount for OAP's.
4. The general effect of the waiting and loading restriction amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, by providing underlying at any time waiting restriction.
5. The general effect of the parking places amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Parking Places) Traffic Order 2014, so as to provide the designated parking place for Zone (LR) permit holders.
6. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
7. A copy of the proposed orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the orders are available for inspection between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday at the Civic Centre, until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Further information can be obtained by telephoning the Project Officer, Bruce Bolton on 01372 756016 and Sajjad Farid on 020 8424 1484, or by visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
8. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and received at the address given below quoting reference DP2018-11 not later than 27th June 2018. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated 7th June 2018
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA