(SOUTH ROAD - BYRON CRESCENT, COPPULL, CHORLEY BOROUGH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018Notice ID: WAR0459865
LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL (SOUTH ROAD - BYRON CRESCENT, COPPULL, CHORLEY BOROUGH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Lancashire County Council have made an Order under Section 14(1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, the effect of which will be to temporarily prohibit traffic on the roads set out in this notice.
1. No person shall cause any motor vehicle to proceed over that length of South Road - Byron Crescent from Phase 1 > Junction with Spendmore Lane to the junction with Byron Crescent
Phase 2:- Junction with South Road to the Junction with Milton Road.
2. The prohibition will be operative from 0800 hours on 12th March 2018 until 1700 hours on 23rd March 2018 or until completion of the works within this period. The closure will have two phases with access maintained whenever and wherever possible.
3. An alternative route for vehicular traffic affected by the closure is via:-
Phase 1:- South Road - Spendmore Lane - Springfield Road - Netherley Road - Dickens Road - Milton Road
- South Road and vice versa.
Phase 2:- Byron Crescent - Milton Road - Dickens Road
- Byron Crescent and vice versa.
The temporary prohibition is necessary to allow new supply installation works to be carried out. Authority given for this Order to be made: Michael White,
Network Regulation Manager Lancashire Highway Services 0300 123 6701 [Ref: HRiT/10619/KF]