PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER ELMSTEAD LANE CHISLEHURST IN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEYNotice ID: ORP0150420
PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER ELMSTEAD LANE CHISLEHURST IN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
1. THE Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order to allow essential tree trimming and street lighting maintenance opposite 88 Elmstead Lane to opposite 98 Elmstead Lane Chislehurst THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
No person shall, until the works are completed, cause or permit any vehicle to wait opposite the properties 88-98 Elmstead Lane between the hours of 06.00-17.00 or any other street or part of a street adjacent thereto as may become necessary.
Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction on waiting imposed by this Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986, or by the Council in accordance with the powers conferred upon it.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in Paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Wednesday 3rd May 2017 with no specified finish date.
4. THE Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, and it is expected that the works will take up to 5 days to complete between the hours of 06.00-17.00 and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
6. NOTHING in the order shall apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
7. NOTHING in the Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or Traffic Warden.
8. If you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Executive Director of Environment and Community Services
Civic Centre Stockwell Close Bromley BR1 3UH