LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14Notice ID: ORP0146118
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC CRYSTAL PALACE PARADE ANERLEY
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that In order for a new water connection to be completed THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Crystal Palace Parade Anerley will be closed to through traffic at the junction with Westow Hill A214 to Northbound traffic for 3 consecutive nights between the hours of 20.30-05.00. The point of the closure is between the junction of Westow Hill A214 and Farquhar Road.
Traffic will be diverted as follows:-
Diversion one (Eastboound traffic) via:-Anerley Hill A214 Anerley Road A214 Croydon Road A213 Penge High Street A234 Crystal Palace Park Road A234 Westwood Hill A212 Crystal Palace Parade A212
Diversion Two (Westbound traffic) via:-Church Road A214 Westow Street A214 Gipsy Hill Gipsy Road
Dulwich Wood Park A2199 College Road A2199 Crystal Palace Parade A212
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Monday 24th April 2017 with no specified finish date.
4. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the works will take up to three consecutive nights to complete between the hours of 20.30-05.00 and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.
6. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the work.
7. ACCESS to properties and businesses will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council'sEnvironmental Services Department(Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Executive Director of Environment and Community Services
Civic Centre Stockwell Close Bromley BR1 3UH