PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14 TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC STATION ROAD SHORTLANDSNotice ID: ORP0135469
PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14 TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC STATION ROAD SHORTLANDS NOTICE OF INTENTION
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order for Thames Water to complete sewer cleaning THEY INTEND to make an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Station Road Shortlands will be closed to through traffic for one night
between the hours of 21.00-05.00 on the following dates:-
Wednesday 19th April 2017
Sunday 4th July 2017
Monday 5th July 2017
Wednesday 4th October 2017
Thursday 5th October 2017
The point of the closure will be at the junction with Beckenham Lane A222. Displaced traffic will be diverted via:-Beckenham Road A222 Recreation Road Martins Road
2. THE Order will come into effect at 21.00 on Wednesday 19th April 2017 with no specified finish date.
3. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or a Traffic Warden.
4. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
6. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the actual works will start on the dates and times indicated in Paragraph 1 above and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order..
7. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Executive Director of Environment and Community Services
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley BR1 3UH