(NEPS LANE AND KILN LANE, PAYTHORNE, RIBBLE VALLEY BOROUGH)Notice ID: WAR2226397
LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
(NEPS LANE AND KILN LANE, PAYTHORNE, RIBBLE VALLEY BOROUGH)
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC) ORDER 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Lancashire County Council have made an Order under Section 14(1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as
amended, the effect of which will be to temporarily prohibit traffic on the roads set out In this notice.
1. No person shall cause any motor vehicle to proceed over the following lengths of highway in the borough of Ribble Valley;
i. Neps Lane, Paythorne from its junction with A582 Settle Road to its merging with Kiln Lane.
ii. Kiln Lane, Paythorne from its merging with Neps Lane for a distance of 160 metres in a north easterly direction in the borough of Ribble Valley.
2. Nothing in this order shall apply to persons engaged in the carrying out of the works.
3. The prohibition will be operative from 0800 hours on Wednesday 20th October 2021 until 1700 hours on Friday 29th October 2021 or until completion of the works within this period.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic affected by the closure is via:-
A682 Settle Road - A682 Hellifield Lane
- A59 Main Street - Mill Lane - Carters Lane - Loftrans Lane - Hellifield Road
- Settle Lane - Kiln Lane and vice versa.
The temporary prohibition is necessary to allow resurfacing works to be carried out.
Authority given for this Order to be made:
Regulation and Enforcement Manager
Highways and Transport
0300 123 6780