Old Redding The Harrow (Off-Street Parking Places) (No. 2) Traffic Order 2021Notice ID: WAT2227636
London Borough of Harrow
Old Redding The Harrow (Off-Street Parking Places) (No. 2) Traffic Order 2021
1. Notice is hereby given that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow on 11 October 2021 made the above-mentioned Order under sections 35 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by section 8 of and Part 1 of Schedule 5 to the Local Government Act 1985.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to designate Harrow View Point, Old Redding as a Off-Street Parking Place.
3. The Order shall specify that;
a. the hours of operation of the Off-Street Parking Place will be 8.00 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. Monday to Sunday inclusive;
b. there will be controls on parking, waiting and other activities within the Off-Street Parking Place;
c. no charges will apply.
4. A copy of the Order, which will come into operation on 25 October 2021 and a map of the relevant area can be inspected until the end of 6 weeks from the date on which the Order was made at
or at Greenhill Library, Perceval Square, College Road, Harrow, HA1 1GX between the hours of 10am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulations made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within 6 weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 14 October 2021
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA