ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14Notice ID: BRI2149108
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC BARFIELD ROAD BICKLEY
NOTICE OF INTENTION
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that In order for T-Mobile to complete essential telecommunications maintenance works THEY INTEND to make an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Barfield Road Bickley will be closed to through traffic for up to one night on Saturday 14th August 2021. The point of the closure will be close to the railway bridge in between the junctions of Coates Hill Road and Gosshill Road. The closure will be in place between the hours of 23:00 on Saturday 14th August 2021 until 05:30 on Sunday 15th August 2021.
As this is a dead-end road there will be no traffic diversion in place.
2. THE Order will come into effect on Saturday 14th August 2021 with no specified finish date.
3. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or a Traffic Warden.
4. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained at all times, however vehicles will need to follow the diversion signs displayed on site whilst the closure is in place. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times. Pedestrian access will be available at all times during the works
6. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the actual works will take up to one night to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
7. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
COLIN BRAND Director of Environment and Public Protection
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley
THE LONDON BOROUGH