ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14Notice ID: BRI2144326
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC WORSLEY BRIDGE ROAD BECKENHAM
NOTICE OF INTENTION
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that In order for T-Mobile to complete essential telecommunications works THEY INTEND to make an Order the effect of which will be to Impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic: -
Worsley Bridge Road Beckenham will be closed to through
traffic for up to three consecutive days from Monday 09th August
2021. The point of the closure will be between the junctions of
Headlngley Drive and Brindlewick Gardens. The closure will be
in place between the hours of 09:00 until 16:00.
Displaced traffic will be diverted via: -
Brackley Road and Copers Cope Road in both directions.
2. THE Order will come into effect on Monday 09th August 2021 with no specified finish date.
3. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or a Traffic Warden.
4. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained at all times, however vehicles will need to follow the diversion signs displayed on site whilst the closure is in place. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times. Pedestrian access will be available at all times during the works.
6. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the actual works will take up to three days to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
7. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
COLIN BRAND Director of Environment and Public Protection
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley
TX LONDON BOROUGH