PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - SECTION 14Notice ID: BRI2144267
PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC AYNSCOMBE ANGLE ORPINGTON
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order for Southern Gas Networks (SGN) to install a new gas service to a property THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Aynscombe Angle Orpington will be closed to through traffic for up to one week from Monday 26th July 2021. The point of the closure will be at the junction of High Street Orpington. The closure will be in place for the entire duration of works. Displaced traffic will be diverted via:-High Street Orpington and Church Hill.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Monday 26th July 2021 with no specified finish date.
4. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the works will take up to one week to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.
6. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the work.
7. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
COLIN BRAND Director of Environment and Public Protection
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH
THE LONDON BOROUGH