TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC STATION APPROACH HAYESNotice ID: BRI2093248
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC STATION APPROACH HAYES
NOTICE OF INTENTION
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that In order for Thames Water to Install a new water supply to a property THEY INTEND to make an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Station Approach Hayes will be closed to Southbound traffic for up to two consecutive weekends from Saturday 12th June 2021. The point of the closure will be approximately 90 meters from the junction of Bourne Way and will affect motorists travelling towards Bourne Way. Northbound traffic (travelling towards Pickhurst Lane) will be unaffected during the works. The closure will be in place for two entire weekends and will not affect weekdays.
Displaced Southbound traffic will be diverted via:-
Pickhurst Lane B251, Hayes Street B265, Baston Road B265,
Croydon Road A232, Addington Road and Bourne Way.
2. THE Order will come into effect on Saturday 12th June 2021 with no specified finish date.
3. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or a Traffic Warden.
4. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained at all times, however vehicles will need to follow the diversion signs displayed on site whilst the closure is in place. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
6. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the actual works will take up to two consecutive weekends to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
7. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
COLIN BRAND Director of Environment and Public Protection
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley