PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -Notice ID: BRI2074874
PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC CHURCH ROAD KESTON
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order for Openreach to complete essential telecommunications maintenance and fibre optic related works THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Church Road Keston will be closed to through traffic for up to three days from Wednesday 12th May 2021. The point of the closure will be between the junctions of Blackness Lane and Westerham Road A233. The road will be closed between the hours of 09:00 until 16:00 on each day. The road will not be closed at the same time as Blackness Lane. Displaced traffic will be diverted via:-
Blackness Lane, Leaves Green Road A233 and Westerham Road A233 in both directions.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Wednesday 12th May 2021 with no specified finish date.
4. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the works will take up to three days to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.
6. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the work.
7. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
COLIN BRAND Director of Environment and Public Protection
Civic Centre Stockwell Close Bromley BR1 3UH