Premises Licence ApplicationNotice ID: WAR1602746
LICENSING ACT 2003 - NOTICE OF APPLICATION - TK EVENTS
WINNINGTON PARK RFC AND MOSS FARM PLAYING FIELDS
An application has been made for the variation of a premises licence to allow the following licensable activities to take place:-
• Sale of alcohol on the premises
• Provision of regulated entertainment (to include both live and recorded music, the showing of films and boxing/wrestling).
• Provision of late night refreshment.
Specific variations of the existing license are:
• The provision of a charity fundraising Bingo show on Thursday June 18th to end by 11:30pm on Thursday evening.
• Also the showing of films in a Big Top Cinema screen on Sunday June 21st in the afternoon between the hours of 12 noon and 8pm.
A copy of the application for the grant of the above licence is available for inspection at the office of The Licensing Team, Cheshire West and Chester Council, 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BE. The application can be viewed Monday to Friday 9am to 4.00pm, except bank holidays
Any person wishing to make representations in relation to this application must do so in writing to The Licensing Team, Cheshire West and Chester Council, 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BE no later than 01/03/2018 - being 28 consecutive days from the day after the application was given to the Licensing Authority.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for making a false statement is a Level 5 fine on the standard scale.