PUBLIC NOTICENotice ID: SUT1391406
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14 TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC DORSET ROAD MOTTINGHAM
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order for Southern Gas Networks (SGN) to complete essential gas main replacement works THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Dorset Road Mottingham will be closed to through traffic for up to four weeks from Monday 14th October 2019. The point of the closure will be at the junction with Mottingham Road.
Displaced traffic will be diverted via:-Mottingham Road Portland Road Portland Crescent
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Monday 14th October 2019 with no specified finish date.
4. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the works will take up to four weeks to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.
6. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the work.
7. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Director of Environment and Public Protection
Civic Centre Stockwell Close Bromley BR1 3UH