TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015Notice ID: SUT1294620
LONDON BOROUGH OF LEWISHAM
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ARTICLE 4(1) DIRECTION
NOTICE is hereby given that the London Borough of Lewisham, ("the Council"), has made a non-immediate Article 4 Direction under Article 4(1) of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015 as amended, ("the Order").
Description of the development and the area to which the Direction relates
The Direction applies to the types of development set out in Schedule 1 below to the addresses that are set out in Schedule 2 below being addresses within the Lewisham Park Conservation Area
Statement of effect of the Direction
The effect of the Direction is that permission granted by Article 3 of the Order shall not apply to the types of development set out in Schedule 1 below and such development shall not be carried out at the addresses specified in Schedule 2 below unless planning permission is granted by the Council
To see the Direction
A copy of the Direction (including a plan defining the area covered by the Direction), can be inspected at the offices of the Council's Planning Services, Civic Suite, Catford London SE6 4RU between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Friday (inclusive) and viewed online at
. Consultation Period
Any person wishing to make representations concerning the Direction should do so in writing addressed to the Strategic Planning Team FAO Conservation, Civic Suite, Catford London SE6 4RU. Such objection must be received no later than 17 September 2019.
Proposed date for the Direction to come into force
It is proposed that subject to confirmation of the Direction in accordance with the Order by the Council that the Direction will come into force on the 7 August 2020.
In respect of the Land described in the Second Schedule:
Schedule 2 Part 1 of the Order - Development within the curtilage of a dwellinghouse
1. Class A - The enlargement, improvement, or other alteration of a dwelling house.
2. Class C - Any other alteration to the roof of a dwellinghouse
3. Class D - The erection or construction of a porch outside any external door of a dwellinghouse
4. Class E - The provision within the curtilage of a dwellinghouse o1
(a) any building or enclosure, swimming or other pool required for a purpose incidental to the enjoyment of the dwellinghouse as such or the maintenance improvement or other alteration of such a building or enclosure; or
(b) a container used for domestic heating purposes for the storage of oil or liquid petroleum gas
5. Class F - Development consisting of:-
(a) the provision within the curtilage of a dwellinghouse of a hard surface for any purpose incidental to the enjoyment of the dwelling house as such or
(b) the replacement in whole or in part of such a surface
6. Class G - The installation, alteration or replacement of a chimney, flue or soil and vent pipe on a dwellinghouse
7. Class H - The installation, alteration or replacement of a microwave antenna on a dwellinghouse or within the curtilage of a dwellinghouse
Schedule 2 Part 2 of the Order - Minor Operations
2. Class C - The painting of the exterior of any building or work.
Schedule 2 Part 11 of the Order - Heritage and Demolition
1. Class C - Any building operation consisting of the demolition of the whole or any part of any gate, fence, wall or other means of enclosure
Nos. 30-36 (consec) and 39-52(consec) Lewisham Park, being addresses within the Lewisham Park Conservation Area.
Dated 7 August 2019