ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFICNotice ID: SUT1266402
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER SEVENOAKS WAY ST PAULS CRAY WITHIN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
1. THE Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order to allow UK Power Networks to make essential repairs to cables to maintain their electrical network THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
No person shall, until the works are completed, cause or permit any cycle or pedestrian to proceed in the cycle lane and cyclists to dismount when indicated to do so by traffic signs for up to five weeks from Wednesday 31st July 2019. The point of the closure will be in between the junctions of Midfield Way and the Crittall's Corner roundabout
2. THE prohibitions referred to in Paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Wednesday 31st July 2019 with no specified finish date.
4. THE Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, and the works will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order and take up to five weeks to complete.
5. EMERGENCY access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
6. NOTHING in the order shall apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
7. NOTHING in the Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or Traffic Warden.
8. If you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Executive Director of Environment and Community Services
Civic Centre Stockwell Close Bromley BR1 3UH