Pair led to safety after fire broke out in Chester home

Reporter:

Staff reporter (Chester First)

TWO people had to be led to safety after a fire broke out in the kitchen of their Chester home.

Firefighters were called to the property on Grove Avenue, Vicars Cross, at 7.15pm on Monday following the blaze caused by an electric cooker.

A fire spokesman said the two occupants were treated on scene for smoke inhalation but did not suffer any injury. Crews managed to bring the fire under control before it spread further.

See full story in the Chester Leader

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Read