Pair led to safety after fire broke out in Chester home

Published date: 19 August 2014 |
Published by: Staff reporter
Read more articles by Staff reporter Email reporter


TWO people had to be led to safety after a fire broke out in the kitchen of their Chester home.

Firefighters were called to the property on Grove Avenue, Vicars Cross, at 7.15pm on Monday following the blaze caused by an electric cooker.

A fire spokesman said the two occupants were treated on scene for smoke inhalation but did not suffer any injury. Crews managed to bring the fire under control before it spread further.

You must be a registered user to leave a comment. Register or login here.


Featured Businesses

View all adverts